You’ll be responsible for planning and executing ambitious digital transformation projects for our clients with our technology at its core. You’ll work with our world-class clients to understand their requirements in detail, create and manage delivery schedules, manage budget and scope changes, liaise with the development teams to get the work done on time and to specification, and give regular updates to the client as the project progresses.
Full product training will be provided. Your package will include a competitive salary and benefits.
- Coordinate with clients, product teams, and sales teams to ensure the flawless execution of client implementation projects
- Assist with the project scope and objectives
- Ensure technical feasibility of the project
- Schedule changes with internal development team and external development teams
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan using spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps
- Manage scope changes with the client and internally
- Keep track of risks, assumptions, and issues and escalate appropriately
- Evaluate overall project performance to ensure continuous improvement in delivery across all types of project
- Meet budget requirements and ensure we are delivering projects cost-effectively
- Coordinate, lead and control face-to-face client meetings and conference calls throughout the project delivery
- Proven work experience in Project Management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools
- Experience working on technology projects is a bonus, particularly within the SaaS or PaaS space
- Some knowledge of the insurance industry is helpful, but not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- An opportunity to learn and develop in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Free drinks and snacks working from our beautiful office in Shoreditch
To apply, send a recent CV to email@example.com.